It is a bit blurry – so here they are. This is from Blair Warren.
7 Hidden Addictions (“Needs”):
1. People need to feel needed
2. When aware of an impasse, people will do anything to gain a sense of hope
3. People need a scapegoat
4. People need to be noticed and feel understood
5. People need to know things they are not supposed to know (secrets)
6. People need to be right (and will resist attempts to change them or make them ‘wrong’)
7. People need to feel a sense of power
So – how many of these ‘addictions’ do YOU feel?
Just for fun:
“The world really needs you and your skills right now. No one else can help. The situation is dire, and there is not much hope. What can we do? Well – first it is not your fault – it is caused by the motion of the moon and solar flares. We think YOU are the best in the world at what you do and your ideas are brilliant. You were right and this is a secret that only you can handle and it will give you an enormous sense of power. Will you help?”
The Chocolate Sauce
Just these three rules to the 7 Addictions:
1. People resist unwelcome attempts to persuade them
2. People cant resist what they cant detect
3. People sometimes believe what they are told – but always what they conclude..
BITES: How many of the addictions do you feel when making a purchase decision? Pay attention! Does your marketing utilize these hidden addictions?
My definition of a client is “someone under my protection and guidance”. You are welcome to borrow it – especially now that you know the secrets above – and that you will only ever use this information for the good of all concerned – and NEVER for “eeeeevil”…
Ps last week I suggested you give the next 10 people you see a genuine compliment. This week I suggest you make note (and remember) the eye colour of everyone you meet. And notice the difference in how they respond to you. [MAGIC]
Pps – have you forwarded any of these [Bites] to your friends in business yet? Remember that sharing creates more…